|Product Name||white mulberry root Extract|
Folium Mori means the fresh or dry leaf of Morus alba L., with English name as Mulberry Leaf. There are 16 kinds of this plant all over the world, distributing in the North Temperate Zone, the Asian tropics, the African tropics and the American area. 11 kinds of them grow in China, distributing in most areas of the country, major in Jiangsu, Zhejiang, and the southern areas for raising silkworms. Mulberry belongs to deciduous arbor, with shrub form in common. The bark presents ochre color, and the branch in grey-white color, with soft hairs when tender. The leaf is like oval, with length 5-10cm, maximum to 20cm. Unisexual flower, in yellowish-green color, comes into bloom with leaf in the same time.
1. With the function of diuretic, eliminating edema;
2. With the function of reducing blood pressure, calming the nervous system, analgesic;
3. With the function of nourishing lungs and relieving asthma;
4. With the function of exciting the Intestine and uterus.
1. Mulberry Leaf is considered as a nice herb in the ancient China for anti-inflammation, anti-aging and maintaining health.
2. Mulberry leaf is rich in amino acids, vitamin C and antioxidants.
3. Among this components, the most valuable are Rutoside and DNJ (1-Deoxynojimycin).
4. The latest Chinese research has shown Rutoside and DNJ are effective in regulating blood fat, balancing blood pressure, reducing blood glucose, and boosting metabolism. So they are widely used as raw materials for curing diabetes.
5. Reduce blood sugar (hypoglycemic agent);
6. Reduce blood pressure and blood fat (depressor);
7. Anti-bacteria and virus (staphylococcus aurous; corynebacterium diphtheria);
8. Dieresis and Sedation;
9. Potentiating immunocyte function (T-lymphocyte blastogenesis).
10. Weight loss activities by preventing absorption
Certificate of Analysis
|Batch Quantity||80 KGS|
|Item||Test Standard||Testing Result|
|Particle Size||100% pass 80 mesh||Complies|
|Loss on Drying||≤5.0%||2.20%|
|Residue on Ignition||≤0.1%||0.05%|
|Yeast & Mold||<100 CFU /g||Complies|
|Conclusion: Conform with USP Standard|
Storage:Closed container. dry & cool. keep away from moisture &strong light
Shelf life:24 Months
Shipping Options as follows
|EMS||Around 7-10 working days|
|DHL||Around 3-5 working days|
|Fedex||Around 4-6 working days|
|TNT||Around 6-7 working days|
|By Air||Around 5-7 working days|
|By Sea||Around 15-30 working days|
Perfect After-Sales Service
- Product Pictures Showing
- Shipment Tracking Number
- Promptly Following Tracking Status
- Delivery Notice
- Product Quality Following
- Product Feedback
- Follow-up Improvement Suggestion